Thursday, August 19, 2010

Answer and you will be my hero!?

I am a 15 year old girl with thick dirty blonde hair. Every day I wear it the same way: I straighten it with my Chi Flat Iron, and wear it down. Naturally my hair is thick and weird wavy-curly. I have long layers and sideswept bangs.





1. How do I get beach waves?


2. How can I make my natural wavy-curly hair look good?


3. How can I curl hair with a diffuser, my Chi, or hot rollers?


4. Where can I find cute headbands?


5. How do I do a messy bun?


6. What are some other easy ways to do my hair? casual style


7. How do I french braid?


8. What products will work well for me?


9. What would be a good haircut for me- oval face, blue eyes?





Thanks, I know that is a lot of questions, but I need help! You can answer one or a couple or all, your choice! Best answer will recieve 10 points!Answer and you will be my hero!?
1. try a volume/curling spray, twist hair when its wet into a bun and let dry if its long or you can scrunch it or curl with a 1-2 inch (depending on length) curling iron and separate he curls


2. try different styles. spend those days,u know, the ones when ur home doing nothing, trying new styles. when u get done w/ one wash ur hair and do another. dont be afraid to try something uve never thought of.


3. diffuser-blow dry on low w/o using a comb or brush; i dont have a chi so i cant help there; hot rollers are easy! just heat them, roll 1-2 inch sections of hair, set for 30 min and take out and run fingers through it (if u use a brush it will frizz)


4. headbands-walmart, target, flea markets, pretty much any teen clothing store in the mall, any teen store period


5. i've only succeeded at a messy bun once. i think its one of those things where u know it or dont. sorry, no advice. maybe get a friend to do one on u and maybe u can figure it out?


6. dry with a diffuser and pull it half back w/ a clip, hairband, bobbypins, ribbons. with wavy hair its easy to take one style and do it many different ways and wear the same style to school, practice, dates, and even church. it all depends on the accessories.


7. start with 3 pieces and braid the 1st 2 strands like a normal braid and each strand after that pick up a piece of hair from what is loose


8. volumizing sprays (dont use gels, it weighs ur already heavy hair down and makes it flat), bed head products are really good.


9. exactly the way you have it. long layers dont make it look poofy and even if it gets frizzy its not as noticible. in my opinion, the longer the better. no layers above the shoulder though.Answer and you will be my hero!?
I have curly hair too and i flat iron it. I can only answer a couple.





1. I get my beach waves...after i go in the pool i just dry off my hair with my towel and let it fall into place.


6. You can do your hair with ur bangs but back kinda like a bump on top of your head and u can do that with curly or straight hair it looks good either way. Kinda like what fergie does.
Holy crap, woman. Okay, if you have thick hair, this shouldnt be that hard. Most of the time, you can use your flat iron to make the waves by using it like a curling iron, or using warm salt water sprayed onto your hair. Let your hair be free! Let it take it's own beautiful shape and be what it was meant to be! Okay, well I basically told you the third one... Umm, you can get cool headbands from Hot Topic, Clare's, or American Eagle's got some cute ones. Messy buns are like ponytails, you do the same thing, but you don't pull the ponytail all the way through!!! Casual? Like I said let your hair do it's job. French braiding is basically taking four strands instead of three and braiding. Very hard! Keep using ur Chi.. I love that brand. You can also use like a deep conditioner to make your hair softer. A good haircut for you would to be to keep your hair at least three inches below your shoulders. Also, layering your hair may make it a little thicker, but it'll make it healthier and you will also make it look awesome with the waves, the straight hair, and the messy bun!!!!
1. after you get out of the shower put gel in your hair


2. mousse


3. hot rollers or a curling iron


4. claires, bealls, walmart


5. grab your hair and put in in a pony tail. then you can twist it to the left. then twist it ';up'; this time and make a ';ball'; with it (on your head of course). make sure its loose.


6. french braid, baided pigtails, curls...


7. you braid your hair regularly and while you braid it, grab other peices of hair from the sides and include it with the other peices.


8. idk. sunsilk works awesome for me.


9. layers with side bangs.
OK, SO I CAN HELP YOU MAKE YOUR CURLES LOOK GREAT. MY HAIR USED TO BE SO STRAIGHT WHEN I WAS LITTLE, COMPLETELY THIN, AND WOULD NOT HOLD CURL. WELL, ABOUT TIME I TURNNED 13 THAT ALL CHANGED. IT'S SO WEIRD, MY MOM'S CURLY HAIR FINALLY KICKED IN. SO, I HAD TO GO FROM STRAIGHT TO THICK AND CURLY. THE TRANSITION WAS WIERD BUT I LEARNED TO DEAL W/ IT AND OVER THE PAST 4 YEARS I'VE MASTERED IT. OK, SO I USE GARNIER CURL AND SHINE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER. ONCE I GET OUT OF THE SHOWER I LEAVE IT IN THE TOWEL FOR AT LEAST 3 MINUTES TO GET RID OF EXCESS WATER. THEN I PULL IT BACK W/ A SCRUNCHIE AND BLOW DRY MY BANGS, B/C THEY HAVE TO HAVE SPECIAL ATTENTION. AFTER THAT I LET IT OUT OF THE SCRUNCHIE AND USE MOUSSE. I'VE TRIED ALMOST EVERY KIND AND I RECENTLY TRIED AUSSIE. IT SMELLS GREAT AND WORKS GOOD TOO. SO I PUT A HANDFUL IN MY PALMS AND RUB IT TOGETHER TO GET RID OF THE FOAM AND RUN MY FINGERS THROUGH MY HAIR. I REPEAT THIS OVER ALL SECTIONS UNTILL THERE'S NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR FRIZZ. THEN, DO NOT BLOW DRY IT!!! THIS ALWAYS MAKES MINE FRIZZ. IF U USE ENOUGH MOUSSE IT WON'T FRIZZ, SO LET IT AIR DRY. IF U GO TO BED ON IT, U WAKE UP AND IT'S A MESS!! SO I SPRAY MINE VERY WET W/ A SQUIET BOTTLE OF WATER AND COMB IT OUT AND SEPERATE IT W/ MY FINGERS. IF UR HAIR'S SUPER CURLY IT WILL BOUNCE BACK UP. WET IT, GET IT DAMP, ALMOST LIKE OUTTA THE SHOWER, AND THEN USE THE MOUSSE THE SAME WAY U DID THE NIGHT B4. I'VE TRIED TONS OF THINGS W/ MY CURLS AND THIS HAS WORKED THE BEST. REMEMBER, DON'T BLOW DRY. ONLY YOUR BANGS. HOPE THIS HELPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment