Thursday, August 19, 2010

Help me decide?

I am a guy dressing up as a Debutante for Halloween (its meant to be fun). Since I have around shoulder length layered hair anyway, my sister suggested I didn't really need a wig but could just style my hair like a Deb. Most people (here) have suggested that some kind of updo is the most appropriate style to go for and I am going to salon this Saturday to get it done before the party.





The stylist said about doing curls, with a curling iron or set and updo and said it would be about 2 hrs. She called me back today though and said if I agree to let two trainees work on me, she'd not charge anything.





She wants me to let one blonde my hair (from brown) and the other to do a roller set and then she will finish the updo.





What do you think? Is it easy to color your hair back from blonde?





Also, if I have a roller set, how long do I have to sit under a dryer for? That seems like it could be the most embarassing bit for me.





Should pay and go in and out, or make the most of this experienHelp me decide?
if there just going to style it... do it ..... plz plz dont let them color it you will not be happy ,,,trust meHelp me decide?
If the trainees are not going to be doing any cutting, but just doing the style, I'd say go for it. However - DO NOT allow anyone without years of experience do your color. On the off-chance that they make a mistake with the color, it could be a long process to fix, not to mention how much it damages your hair.





I don't know about sitting under the dryer bit, but who cares? You'll only attract lots of fun attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment