Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get curls like Taylor Swift?

Hi. I use the Search Bar and I know this question was probably asked tons of times. Well, I decided to ask since my hair isn't completely straight or curly either. You see, my hair is wavy, straight and curly. It's all three. I have split ends and my hair is REALLY think. I also have short side bangs. I can't curl my hair with a curling iron (it just doesn't seem to work on my hair most of the time,) and I don't want to buy any special products. The products I have are: old fashioned velcro rollers, heat rollers, a straightning iron, a curling iron (which I can't use,) hairspray, mouse, shine spray, shine serum and finishing spray. How do I get the look? Oh and also, my hair is dark blonde so if I dye it the color of Taylor Swift's hair would it look alright? I do NOT want to get a perm since I heard horror stories about perm's making your hair fall off.




















Good luck xoxo.


God bless xoxo.How do I get curls like Taylor Swift?
If you are not going to take the risk of a perm, go to the pharmacy and buy small rollers. The foam ones are the best. Have a shower, dry your hair, and put your hair in the little rollers when it is only slightly damp! Sleep with them and in the morning take them out. You can then put hairspray in and scrunch the curls if you want. They should last all day if you put the right amount of hair in each roller (not much).


Good luck. By the way, my hair doesn't curl by hot iron too. I'm in a lot of plays and the hair people get really annoyed :PHow do I get curls like Taylor Swift?
My hair is EXACTLY the same. The best way I find to style it like Taylor Swift is to scrunch it. Its extremely easy and only takes 30 minutes. First, take a shower. I use Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Shampoo and Conditioner, but you can use whatever you want. Let your hair air-dry for two minutes after getting out of the shower. Then apply a good curling mousse, cream-gel (or shaping milk), and scrunching gel. I suggest Garnier Fructis, TRESemme, or Herbal Essences. Comb all the products through your hair with your fingers. Then, grab a handful of hair and scrunch. Do this all over your head until all the product is dissolved. Then, spritz a glossing spray, such as Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray, all over your hair to reduce frizz and add shine. Let your hair air-dry for about 20 minutes, and you should come out with beautiful frizz-free curls that last all day. The products I use are Garnier Fructis Curl Scrunch Gel, Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse, and TRESemme Touchable Curls Shaping Milk. Don't try to be a clone of Taylor Swift, though. Just be you, and keep the hair color you have, I'm sure it looks beautiful just the way it is. I hope I helped :-)
I would invest in a good styling gel. and use small rollers. Keep in mind that your hair is thick so you need to make sure you have enough rollers!

No comments:

Post a Comment