Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I use rollers to get my hair like Taylor Swifts?

I naturally have hair just like taylor swift, but today i bought curlers and I want to try putting them in tonight to see if my hair will look exactly like hers, since she curls her hair on top of her natural hair. How do I go about doing this? Normally for my hair what I do is take a shower right before bed, use pantene pro-v anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner, and when I'm out I put hairspray in my hair ( I don't dry it). I go right to bed after that and sleep on it and in the morning it looks like taylor's. my hair's a lot longer, though, about to my bellybutton.


the curlers i got are these ones: http://mp.hairboutique.com/Conair-Fast-Dry-Rollers-20-Pieces--3-Sizes/P/120529/C/382





there's (4) 2';, (8) 1';, and (8).5';


should i do like the four 2'; ones on the bottom layer and then the 1'; ones on the top? should i even use the half inchers? and also when do i put them in? do i still put hairspray in my hair? do i blowdry my hair while the curlers are in, or do i just sleep with them in with my hair wet? thanks so much for all of your help!!How do I use rollers to get my hair like Taylor Swifts?
never hurts to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment