Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you make ur hair perfectly curly?

how do u make your hair have perfect spiral curls with hot rollers? i need to know ASAP! thanks!!!How do you make ur hair perfectly curly?
Read some very effective hair styling tips on this site to help you with itHow do you make ur hair perfectly curly?
Usually you do not use hot curlers to get that effect but try twisting the hair as you roll it on the roller starting at the scalp.
Try a light ammount of gel to it
You could sleep in curlers!
curling iron.
I do not use hot rollers for my Sprial curls. I wet set my hair and I add Lotta Body Setting Lotion and I roll up my hair nightly. I only add Setting Lotion every other week, but I roll up my hair nightly. I place the rollers side ways, and I use 40 rollers. I've been doing this for almost two years now, tjen on weekends I comb out the curls and I have loose bouncy curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment