Thursday, August 12, 2010

How many of you have roller set your hair?

I am doing a survey and need to find out your opinions about


roller setting hair as I feel that it is making a comeback and seems to be getting more popular





please note rollers do not mean traditional granny styles with use of larger rollers and different setting patterns





as you now seem to see more actresses, singers and fashion models, plus lots of younger women asking for sets at the salon





I also think that it is kinder on your hair compared to curling tongs, straighteners, heated rollers etcHow many of you have roller set your hair?
I roller set my hair once a week at the salon.


It's great and you can have it combed and brushed into almost any style, plus you're right-I find it kind on my hair compared to flat irons,curling irons, etc and it lasts a week if you wrap you're hair at night.How many of you have roller set your hair?
I roll my hair! It麓s great.
I use hot rollers and sometimes Velcro rollers. Love the full,


';big hair'; affect they give!
On occasion, I'll use velcro rollers on my roots for a quick lift.





I've also used sponge rollers overnight on special occasions for curly hair.


Other than that, I might use a curling iron, but that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment