Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to get Taylor Swift curls?

Today I saw a girl at school with Taylor Swift curls like this:http://www.naturallycurly.com/images/articles/0108/taylorswift.jpg(Note: You may have to highlight the web address and paste it in your browser search bar.)In fact, the girl at school's hair was quite short and layered, and it still looked gorgeous.I asked her if it was natural, and she said no, she said her hair was naturally straight and she did that look with a curling iron. I would love to try my hair like that, but I don't know how she did it. If you know how to do that with a curling iron, could you leave step by step instructions or a video link? Thanks! (Please don't advise rollers or a perm. All I have is a curling iron, and I just want it to be a one time thing.)How to get Taylor Swift curls?
okay , my sister did taylor sift curls for me once, what you do is do like small curls and curl it right from the root.. heres a tutorial thing on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUQ68H_e1R8





if you dont like her hair.. just youtube it : taylor swift curlsHow to get Taylor Swift curls?
as for curling it think twice about a curling iron, I'd use a flat iron just because its better for you hair, its quicker and easier.


Try this tutorial out so you can see what I''m talking about:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1npokA2鈥?/a>


Its for curling ur hair with the flat iron.
take small pieces of hair and curl it.





or u can copy the picture; and bring it to a hair cuttin place and


they can do it for u

No comments:

Post a Comment