Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i style my short permed hair?

ok i just got my perm in like 4 weeks ago ( the relaxed straight perm) n i've had it in curls (using rollers) n puttin it in a ponytail most of the time lately, but i want to have my hair straight down now. i c gurls all the time with their hair straight n permed n ppl say to just wrap your hair at night but i need more then that , that doesn't starighten my hair.





Is it ok to strighten it, n wuts the best way to strighten it





n how to make my hair look real shiny n straight, without my hair all lookin dry n the tips of my hair not straight either?How can i style my short permed hair?
you need to invest in a good flat iron. judging by the sound of it you probably need a trim if the end won't straighen,their probably damaged.Try a product like proclaim hair glosser before you flat iron your hair. make sure you do small thin sections at a time, but definately get a trim.
  • blue hair
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment