Thursday, August 19, 2010

I really need your help?

How do I make my hair have small waves without it being crunchy? I have short hair just above my shoulders and I want it to be wavy without making is greasy with mousse and crunchy with hairspray. I can't use anything like rollers because I don't have long hair thats all down my back like other people so I can't get away with ';beach waves.';





My hair is really thin too.





I've even tried curling irons but for some reason it doesn't work! I hold it there on the highest setting for about 10 seconds or ever more and I open up the curler and all I have is the kink in my hair from where the curling iron was clamped on there. PLEASE HELP!I really need your help?
i think it comes naturally with that. Um since your hair is thin then that makes it even mor difficalt. go to the best hair styllist in townI really need your help?
wash your hair before bed and do your hair in plaits like this picture, when your hair is slightly damp. put a towel on your pillow so your hair is dry in the morning





http://www.cosmogirl.com/cm/cosmogirl/im鈥?/a>





this worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment