Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I use this product on my hair (picture included)?

I recently asked a question on how you think I should style my hair. I have bought an award winning product called L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL TECNI ART HOT STYLE CONSTRUCTOR.





Here is a description for those unfamiliar with it;





This texturising spray styles and fixes your hair, without leaving it heavy or sticky. L'Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Hot Style Constructor provides natural hold and is suitable for all hair types.





L'Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Hot Style Constructor can be reapplied endlessly and its Thermo-active Construction enables its styling properties to become extreme under heat. Hot Style products are hyper-activated by heat. This range is the choice of the session stylist combining art and technology to create the latest looks for that hot night out.





Directions of use:





* Construct a section on your damp or dry hair.


* Apply Hot Style Constructor throughout your hair.


* Model with the fingers to create the desired look.


* Leave to dry naturally or with heat (hair dryers, straightening irons, curling tongs or heated rollers) depending on the look.








How do you think I should use this product to style my hair? I understand this is quite a long question, I will try every sensible style people suggest and whoevers I like the most, will get the best answer.





Here is my picture:





http://img20.imageshack.us/i/hairw.jpg/





Thanks a lot!How can I use this product on my hair (picture included)?
You have a guy's regular taper cut. Usually it is styled by drying with a towel or hair dryer till it is almost dry. Parting and combing or brushing it to the side and either with the bangs partly on the forehead or completely off the forehead and then letting it air dry completely. Once dry, a few quick short light pumps of a mega hold spritz to the hair at the front and maybe on top and a guy is good to go.


To use that product on your style, Apply it to the longer hair on top and at the front. Scrunch or ';model with the fingers'; or do whatever you want to make the hair look wavy or curly or whatever look you are going for. Then let the hair dry naturally or dry with a dryer fitted with a heat diffuser to set the style without blowing it out. A mousse might be a better product for adding wave/curls to your style.


Good Luck!How can I use this product on my hair (picture included)?
Maybe spike your hair a little to make it look texturised and then blast it with the hairdryer to hold the style in for longer and add the heat the product says it needs to last longer.





I am not too good with short hair styles, but I hope I helped :-)
To be honest that kinda product isn't really suitable you need something like Bed Head Manipulator or Bed Head Hard Head..but the 1st would be better.





I would rub it in your palms and rough up the front to give you a hot messed up look or you could smooth down the sides as well as roughing up the top.





With the product you've bought it's not going to do much to be honest except weigh it down and make it look more flat.





Good luck with whatever you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment