Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get Christina Aguilera's curls?

I have super straight long hair and no matter what I do the curls NEVER hold (I've tried hair rollers, curling with a straightening iron, etc.). I had some success with a curling iron and lots of gel, but then my curls are stiff, don't look natural and my hair is impossible/painful to comb. Do you have any suggestions how I can have beautiful bouncy curls like Christina Aguilera? Thanks for all your help! :)





Pictures:


http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/st鈥?/a>





http://ca.askmen.com/women/galleries/sin鈥?/a>How do I get Christina Aguilera's curls?
I like to use a smaller to med. size iron...I'm not a fan of the big ones, it can always loosen up but if it starts out too loose then it's not gonna look like anything. As you curl each little section I like to pin it up with roller clips so when your done you look like a head full of pin curls. Spray with a nice volumizing spray as you go along ( like Paul Mitchell extra body finishing spray). Pinning as you go will allow your hair to cool in this state, after you set for a little take out all the clips and shake upside down and loosen up the curls a little with your fingers and some light serum (like gloss drops-Paul Mitchell) then flip back up and place anything that needs touching up...finish with a little more spray.





Hope I helped : )How do I get Christina Aguilera's curls?
That girl wears so much weave, I heard she was going bald! Too much hair bleaching.. It looks like she has a roller set and a it was curled just a little.. Doesn't look to hard to do.. Go to a Salon..
are you a girl or what?
Some of the front is done with pincurling then removed. Thats what it looks like to me.





The bouncyness you see and all the fullness.. that is a weave.





You can try to achieve this look with a hell load of hairspray. Use a dry airisol spray and not a wet spray or you will get a crunch.





You can bring these pictures into a salon and they most likely can somewhat achieve this look (your hair wont turn out 100% like this picture) and teach you as well.





Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment