Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get loose curls with hot rollers?

I am wanting to purchase some hot rollers, but I'm not sure what ones to get. I want to achieve the long loose curls look so I can put my hair in rollers and take them out and go, something simple but sexy. What ones are the best to get? And should I get a variety of sizes or one size? Also how should I go about putting them in? Thanks for all your help!!How to get loose curls with hot rollers?
There are different types of rollers and sizes. I will actually go with buying the skinny rollers and not the fat ones because you want long curly hair and that you would need the skinny rollers. If you would want different sizes then the rollers go fatter. To place these in your hair and to make sure that it looks good you would actually have to have someone place these rollers in your hair because you would have to make parts in your hair. Then place bobby pins so that they wont come out when you are wrapping your hair around the rollers. Then, place your hair under a hair dryer until its dried. Then, spray some oil sheen and not no spritz.

No comments:

Post a Comment