Thursday, August 12, 2010

How to curl my hair????????????

I have really straight hair and I'd like to curl it. I don't get frizz or anything.... and I trid to curl it one time with rollers and it didn't work...and I'm not sure about curling irons because they damage your hair and I don't know how expensive they are.... please help!! :)How to curl my hair????????????
If you have a straightening iron, watch this.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzWu2Jlz6鈥?/a>





Or this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6GGRKAn5鈥?/a>





If you don't, then you can always go to bed with braids.


You could also scrunch. Just take a shower, towel dry your hair, then get some hair gel and scrunch it.





If you are going to use a flat iron, always remember to use heat protector so that your hair won't get too damaged.





Hope I helped!How to curl my hair????????????
if you want a change go for it just remember curling irons do burn up your hair but it does look pretty whatever floats your boat
Culing Irons can be as low as $20 each and if you apply something to your hair before it can prevent too much damage. (Try Sedu Smoothing Heat Protecting Boost = abotu 13 dollars) that protects your hair when using curling irons,





Ive used rollers before but they dont work that well - the curling irons are best!





Good Luck!! =)



Try curling it again with rollers, but this time use hair spray and it should stay, at least a bit.
curling irons don't damage your hair like you think...its ok to use them.


and if you go to walmart or something they have good curling irons for like $20.





Spray some hairspray on the piece your curling then hold the curling iron on it for a while then when you take it off spray some more hairspray on.


and then repeat it.


hope i helped :)
the other day i bought a vidal sassoon coil iron


and it works really good. its similar to this :


http://www.hairstylingdeals.com/Vidal%20鈥?/a>


my best friend has really straight hair that sounds just like yours,


and she can never get hers to hold curl but this works wonders and


i curled her hair under 25 minutes, and it held up all day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment