Thursday, August 12, 2010

What do you think is the best and easiest way to curl your hair?

I was considering getting a perm because I am bored with having my hair straight all of the time. However, I decided against that idea because many people have told me how damaging a perm is to your hair. Anyway, I am not very good at styling my hair. I was wondering what do you think is the best and easiest way to curl your hair? For example, do you think that using a curling iron or hot rollers are better? I recently read about hot sticks which people have said are easy to use but I am not sure what type of curls the hot sticks are for.What do you think is the best and easiest way to curl your hair?
Heat can be very damaging to your hair. Try washing your hair at night and put it in pin curls while it is still semi-wet. Take out the pin curls when you wake up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment