Monday, August 16, 2010

For girls who bleach their hair?!!!???? I need guidance! -very detailed-?

Okay I have a few questions... I want to have blonde hair I have natural medium-dark brown hair, somewhere in between those two. And I really want to have blonde hair, well blonde on top and my natural underneath so sort of a two tone deal. I'm going to the salon and having it done professionally just to be safe. I was wondering your experience with the salon bleach jobs? And also how do you make your hair stay pretty and healthy after bleaching? I never use heat on my hair I have natural thick straight hair. Even when I curl I go to bed with the soft rollers so I don't damage my hair, I also use deep conditioner once a week and a really good shampoo conditioner combo all the time. I never blow dry or anything. I sometimes will use olive oil, coconut oil, and sometimes that mayo mix. Also I use Jonas and Jonas for skin and hair. My hair is long and healthy.... I don't want to kill it but I want a new look. How often do you touch up? And has your hair fallen out from the bleach or thinned? Please tell all pros and cons! Thanks!!!


Daisy xxxxFor girls who bleach their hair?!!!???? I need guidance! -very detailed-?
My hair sounds just like yours. And then i also have the samee hair style you want! lol My hair was thick and straight and i got it colored. i have brown underneath and lightt blonde on top. everyone likes it alot. I have to get it done every few months. I done HAVE to. even when it grows out and theres brown on top (ur natural hair) it dosent look bad like it normaly would. It also didnt do any damage to my hair. Just dont go with the LIGHTEST one. Alot of people go to light and dont liek it.For girls who bleach their hair?!!!???? I need guidance! -very detailed-?
Ok, so I bleach my hair. I have about the same natural color as you. after getting it done, dont wash your hair for a few days. Just condition it. And use hair oil alot. And touch up when you see your roots showing through too much, which is probably about maybe a few months after you get it done. And no, my hair has not fallen out. =) It just depends on how long the hair stylit leaves it on...
  • blue hair
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment