Monday, August 16, 2010

Whats the best way to make your Wavy/Curly?

I always curl my hair with straighteners which is fine,it works, only thing is it is really damaging my hair..


All i want is natural looking waves/curls.


I dont own any hair rollers,


And i have used mousse and spray in the past which works at first but as the day goes on it drops out and then my hair just looks greasy from the mousse and hairspray!


My friend always sleeps with her hair in a bun which apparently works, I was just wondering if you had any other ideas or tips on how to get Wavy/curly looking hair?


By the way my hair is shoulder length with a fringe =]Whats the best way to make your Wavy/Curly?
the best way, actually.


might be to get a perm.


i have one right now, and i love it.


of course, you have to find a good place


to get one,s o you might want to ask around where you live.


it might be very curly at first, but don't worry


the curls loosen up a few days later


just sleep on it wet, and when you wake up it looks


so amazing. i have gotten so many compliments on my hair.


hope this helped =)

No comments:

Post a Comment