Thursday, August 12, 2010

Have you ever curled your hair with sponge rollers?

Didi you like the results? I've tried, and the curls came out too boingy and needed stretched out. The curl held much better than curling iron curls. How do you elongate the curls? I thought about pulling them slightly with my fingers, then applying a small amount of styling wax or pomade on random sections of the curl to keep the shape.Have you ever curled your hair with sponge rollers?
Yes I have. I really liked the way they looked, as it made my hair look thicker. Because my hair is long the curls were nice and long but they became loose and wavy quite quickly. However, if you have short hair and want to elongate it I would use mousse/wax. Put it on your fingers then put it on random curls, making the curls the shape you want them to be. You can also pull a few of the curls once you've done this. For more volume, use hairspray to spray the underneath of your hair to stop it from going flat.Have you ever curled your hair with sponge rollers?
I love sponge rollers. I noticed the same thing when i take them out too, the curls are very tight, but i have naturally very very straight hair so after like an hour or so they just loosened up on their own.


Try not wrapping your hair in the curlers so tight.


So when you take them out they should fall loose and longer.
there are dif size rollers


if you get the biggest ones you will get the loosest curls then you can run your fingers through them then spray with hairspray
whats a sponge roller?
i haven't tried, because i don't know what a sponge roller is :)
ONLY EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE
I use sponge rollers for allstar cheerleading, and one time i curled my whole head with them....not a good idea haha. yes it does stay in, but they are not a good way to curl your head. so what you should do with the curling iron is take a strip of hair, take gel, or whatever product you have and put it on that strip of hair. then you roll the curling iron up to your head for like 7-10 seconds, and gently pull your curling iron in a downwards motion, and let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment