Monday, August 16, 2010

Hot curlers?Any curlers?Rollers.?

Ok,so I need to know how long it takes for your hair to curl nicely when trying to do ringlets with hot rollers or any kind of rollers.I need to know by tomorow(dance).And how would you make them stay in properly for about 3 hours?(products)?





Thanks!Hot curlers?Any curlers?Rollers.?
I would use sponge rollers tonight and hair spray tomorrow.....but if you are going to needed it tomorrow night hot rollers will work and it will take a little over an hour. I would use product like paul mitchell... but you can always get good ones at wal-mart too. tresemme also holds really good and is a cheaper kind...Hot curlers?Any curlers?Rollers.?
I agree with cassie.


Sponge Rollers actually work(at night), and then hairspray the next day.
  • blue hair
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment