Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do you curl your hair if it's naturally straight?

i really need help.. what stuff do you put on your hair before you set it so that the curl will last for many hours?





yesterday, i curled my hair at a salon..they used curl rollers to curl my hair. they set it for two hours... after, they sprayed it with hairspray.. i was really happy with my curly hair...but when i got home 20 minutes later, my hair slowly turned back straight!! i wasted my money for nothing!! How do you curl your hair if it's naturally straight?
Use setting lotion or mousse to set your hair in the curls with the rollers, and you could sit underneath a blow dryer for it to dry faster. After you take the rollers out, spray it with a strong hold hairspray.How do you curl your hair if it's naturally straight?
hey i have straight hair too=]


what i do is after i get out of the shower, i towel-dry my hair then put some styling mousse in it. then i either let it airdry or blowdry, whichever one you prefer. then i use a curling iron which you can get at a drugstore or Target and you curl your hair! If you don't know how, there are many many tutorials on Youtube showing you how=] then i just spray a little hairspray and im done! this lasted me 3 days and could last more but I had to wash my hair lol, hope i helped=]
no joke, I have the straightest hair ever and I am naturally a blonde so it's super fine and would never curl. I have tried EVERYTHING. Rollers, different brands or curling irons, different hairsprays, different product before I dried my hair, trying to just let it air dry first... the list goes on. I went into the salon yesterday to find this curling iron I heard of called the Cricket. It was expensive, like 70 $, but it's ceramic, which is SO much better for your hair, and it's also only an inch wide which is smaller then what I usually go for because I like the wavy-ish curls.... but it is the WAY TO GO. oh my gosh it is AMAZING! I am so happy! They will sell it at salons, not at CVS, Longs, Target or anything like that. Or you could try to find it online. I swear by it. Also, a technique to use when curling is don't pull the iron straight down through your hair, then start twisting up....that straightens it before curling. Instead, clamp your hair in and hold the iron open a tiny bit and just twist your hair through. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment