Monday, August 16, 2010

Questions on rag rollers?

im desperate to curl my thick straight hair and nake it look natural, so im turing to rag rolers.





i know that they could be made with a bed sheet and that stuff, but-





~how long should the rags be?


~how wide should the rags be?


~how do you use them? (ive read that you roll your hair onto the rags, but HOW?!?!)


~i wanna sleep with them in, so after i wash my hair, should iput in mousse or hair spray?


~do i Have to wash my hair before i use the rag rollers?


if not, what do i do then?





thanks for all the help :)Questions on rag rollers?
I just did this last night, the rags should be about 8 inches, they need to be 1-2 inches wide. What i did was i placed a pen on the rag, and wound my hair around it...then, at the top with the pen still in it i tied a tight knot. I slid the pen out, and wallah! theres one for ya. The best thing is to NOT wash your hair before, as it'll make the curls more loose. put in hairspray as you don't need to touch your hair to put it in. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment