Thursday, August 19, 2010

Girl's with straight hair, or I guess curly hair help me!?

I have naturally straight hair, and I want to curl my hair before school on some days. I don't know how I should do it because I only have like 30 minutes to get ready. I can't use a curling iron because I have really thick hair and it takes almost an hour. My mom has these hot roller things, but I would need her help using them and she doesn't have time in the morning and they don't work after you've slept in them. I also tried using sprays and gels from Herbal Essences and that doesn't work. I really need help because school starts wednesday. Thanks for your help and answers :)Girl's with straight hair, or I guess curly hair help me!?
Shower at night and put in sponge rollers. When you wake up just take them out and shake them out a little! Depending on how easily your hair curls they'll be curls or waves.Girl's with straight hair, or I guess curly hair help me!?
Shower at night, and afterwards rub a little bit of gel or something in your hair that holds shape. Then, give your self a few tight braids, or have someone else do it, while your hair is wet. Once the braids are tight, wrap them into buns and let them dry. You can sleep in them too.





Then, take them ut last minute in the morning and fingercomb through them.


They should be wavy/curly.
try a diffuser on damp hair and finish it with a styling mousse.


or shower before bed, don't brush your hair after the shower, and put it in a loose bun on the top of your head in a scrunchie and go to bed. in the morning, finish it off with some anti frizz serum and some hair spray. hope that helped! good luck!
well there's a quick way to curl your hair with a straight iron.


it works for me.


here's the link on how to do it.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv-JSQbcuHk
:D tell ur mum to show you how after you come from school or w.e :]
okay take a shower at night and when you get out let your hair dry for a little it should be kinda wet but not that much add some mouse in your hair and then you can either braid, french braid, or put your hair in an upside down bun. if you want tight curly wavy hair then braid your hair tight if you want loose more natural free flow curls then braid loose


then sleep with them in your hair then when you get up take them out and add a little bit more mouse and scrunch and kinda grab pieces of hair and twist them





and you dont have to apply any heating appliance so its good for your hair
i have straight hair and i can curl my hair with a straightener in 25 to 30 minutes. I have very thick hair but its difficult at first so the night before do a few strands for practice. here is the technique i use:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2鈥?/a>


its very easy to do and when you curl your hair don't touch it when it is hot or else it will lose some of its curls.


When the hair is cooler spray some hairspray on your hair and it should stay all day!!!





Hope this helps for you!!
I'm taking it as you have no wave pattern in your hair whatsoever...I don't think you can curl it without some sort of styling tool. I'm thinking you can try those flat irons with interchangable plates, but if your hair is really thick then it may not work for you, but you can try.





Curl serums usually only work for people with curl in their hair to begin with.





You can get a bit of a wave if you wash your hair the night before and braid it and then the next morning undo the braid.





I think if you use the heat tools at first it will take you some times but once you get used to using them its quick (I've become a pro with the flat iron, went from 1 hour to 30 minutes and my hair is truly thick and wavy)








I know it may not be the greatest help but i hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment