Monday, August 16, 2010

Help with curling straight hair?

I have straight, blonde hair, and it is a bit past my shoulders. When I want to wear it with a little bit of curl, tell me how to curl it. Like, do you curl inward or outward, and do you just do the ends or do you roll up? Thanks for your help. Oh, and I don't have time for using rollers and stuff. I have a 3 month old son, so going to that extreme isn't an option for me right now.Help with curling straight hair?
Brush yur curls out and straighten yur hair in little sections. That's what I do cuz I have curly hair.Help with curling straight hair?
alright just simply


scrunch it


directions:


have damp hair


and use a leave in conditioner or some kind mouse/gel


then scrunch upward with hands then just pin some hair back then when it dries you just put some hairspray on it then your done


very easy to do!


=)
Just take a hair curler and get the ends of your hair (it can be in big chunks) then roll it all the way up and wait for about 5 seconds. Unroll it and do the rest of your hair. Then brush it out and it should give it a layered look. If you want spiral curls then buy a curling mist iron it looks like this %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; http://mp.hairboutique.com/product.asp?P鈥?/a> If you want to do loose curls you need to use rollers but remember you can do rollers at night and put something on your hair so it looks volume-y in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment