Monday, August 16, 2010

Curling hair?

My hair is naturally straight, but with all the layers it comes


out wavy (the out of control type of wavy) unless I straighten it.


Past my shoulders too.





Anyways, how can you curl your hair without using an iron. D;


I've tried using my flat iron to curl my hair, but it turned out super messy. Braids don't work for me either,


and my only solution are rollers.





I don't have any hot rollers but I do have the ones that don't heat up. Can you put your hair up in those while your hair is wet and blow dry it? Will it work?Curling hair?
there are products such as sunsilk waves of envy, or curl enchancers and srunch spray. if you use srunch or curling spray, spray a little on a piece of hair while its wet, then twist it around your finger and blow dry it on cool or warm air, and it should come out curly, or take a small round brush and twist it around thatCurling hair?
no it wont work if you have it wet you need to sleep in them
do you want to straighten or curl your hair that is 2 totally different things first u say you straighten then you ask how can you curl your hair without an iron? explain more i offer 25 yrs of cosmetology expierence

No comments:

Post a Comment