Thursday, August 19, 2010

Perming and braiding?

I had this weird idea...I hate how perms make my hair look. I like wavy hair with a little curl not curly curly. Would it work if I used an at home perm and instead of rolling my hair in rollers just braided it and let it set.... I've never heard of anyone doing this but I can't find a reason as to why it wouldn't work. Feedback? I'm going to go to sallys and have them help me find a perming solution that's right for my hair. I have long hair and am not willing to spend 100$ on a perm. Lol anyways what are your thoughts on it?Perming and braiding?
Yea it will work. That is a great idea by the way! lol People sometimes staighten there hair buy putting perm on the hair and not using rollers, just making sure the hair is completely straight while the perm is on. So yea, it should look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment