Monday, August 16, 2010

What do you call this type of hair roller? and how do you use it to make your hair like this? pics?

roller:


http://machinegunkeyboard.com/shao/wp-co鈥?/a>





curls I want:


http://bauergriffinonline.com/bfm_galler鈥?/a>





DON'T: say use iron or anything else. Plz just tell me how I can do it with the rollers and tell me what it is called. also plz don't answer if your just going to say it's impossible.





or you can tell me how I can curl it as long as without products and heatWhat do you call this type of hair roller? and how do you use it to make your hair like this? pics?
these are velcro rollers. they basically stick to your hair and dont need pins like ';regular'; rollers do. how long the curl can last depends on a) your texture of hair, and b) how long you leave the rollers in.





i would suggest using a bigger roller, and using bigger chunks of hair, leaving them in over night, or blast with a blow drier to make the curl ';stay';... then GENTLY brush them out.





good luck!
  • blue hair
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment